ส้ม

ส้ม

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

somlove1810@gmail.com

กะหล่ำดอก (452 อ่าน)

20 พ.ค. 2563 13:33

สนับสนุนโดยlucabetasia

กะหล่ำดอกจัดเป็นพืชในตระกูลกะหล่ำเช่นเดียวกับบร็อคโคลี่และกะหล่ำปลี เป็นผักเนื้อกรอบ หารับประทานได้ง่าย สามารถนำไปทำอาหารได้หลายประเภท และยังประกอบด้วยสารอาหารหลายชนิด เช่น วิตามินซี วิตามินเค วิตามินบี 5 โฟเลต โพแทสเซียม ตลอดจนสารต้านอนุมูลอิสระและสารพฤกษเคมีอื่น ๆ ซึ่งเชื่อว่าสารเหล่านี้อาจช่วยต้านโรคบางชนิดได้ จึงมีการศึกษาประสิทธิภาพของกะหล่ำดอกต่อการรักษาและป้องกันโรค แม้หลักฐานส่วนใหญ่เป็นการค้นคว้าในผักตระกูลกะหล่ำโดยรวม แต่ก็มีหลักฐานบางส่วนที่พิสูจน์และกล่าวอ้างผลทางการแพทย์ว่ากะหล่ำดอกมีประโยชน์ต่อสุขภาพ ดังนี้

ลดความเสี่ยงจากโรคหัวใจและหลอดเลือด โรคหัวใจและหลอดเลือดอาจเป็นผลมาจากความเสื่อมของร่างกายจากการใช้ชีวิตประจำวัน การเลือกรับประทานอาหารที่มีสารต้านอนุมูลอิสระ เช่น สารแคโรทีนอยด์ ฟลาโวนอยด์ วิตามินต่าง ๆ อย่างกะหล่ำดอก อาจช่วยต้านการอักเสบและชะลอความเสื่อมของร่างกายได้ ซึ่งจากงานวิจัยหนึ่งที่ติดตามการรับประทานอาหารของอาสาสมัครชาวจีนชายและหญิงจำนวน 134,796 คน เป็นเวลา 4-10 ปี พบว่าผู้ที่ไม่บริโภคผักตระกูลกะหล่ำ หรือผลไม้ มีอัตราเสี่ยงในการเสียชีวิตด้วยโรคหัวใจและหลอดเลือดสูงกว่าผู้ที่บริโภคเป็นประจำ จึงอาจกล่าวได้ว่า การรับประทานผักตระกูลกะหล่ำควบคู่กับผักชนิดต่าง ๆ และผลไม้เพิ่มมากขึ้น อาจช่วยลดความเสี่ยงในการเกิดโรคหัวใจและหลอดเลือด และช่วยให้มีสุขภาพดี มีชีวิตที่ยืนยาวขึ้นได้

คาสิโนออนไลน์lucabetasia

ส้ม

ส้ม

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

somlove1810@gmail.com

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

muhammadsheeraz455@gmail.com

13 ก.ย. 2565 19:28 #1

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Eddy Miranda

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

13 ก.ย. 2565 19:32 #2

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Eddy Miranda

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

13 ก.ย. 2565 19:37 #3

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Eddy Miranda

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

13 ก.ย. 2565 19:41 #4

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. Tom Breeze

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

13 ก.ย. 2565 19:45 #5

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Tom Breeze

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

seo King

seo King

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yzbgzdlpxvkf@maxresistance.com

13 ก.ย. 2565 19:56 #6

I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information Travis Robertson

seo King

seo King

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yzbgzdlpxvkf@maxresistance.com

seo mind

seo mind

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kyizsokerijpkn@maxresistance.com

13 ก.ย. 2565 20:03 #7

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Travis Robertson

seo mind

seo mind

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kyizsokerijpkn@maxresistance.com

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

pzrxcxjytrwe@metalunits.com

13 ก.ย. 2565 20:12 #8

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Tom Breeze

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

pzrxcxjytrwe@metalunits.com

MTOM

MTOM

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mtom78632@gmail.com

30 ต.ค. 2565 18:31 #9

I love reading your blog because it has very interesting topics.~’*”: facebook

MTOM

MTOM

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mtom78632@gmail.com

Penelope

Penelope

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bell67505@gmail.com

27 ก.ย. 2566 13:54 #10

How To Make Cauliflower, a versatile cruciferous vegetable, offers a mild, nutty flavor and a wealth of culinary possibilities. It can be roasted, mashed, riced, or even turned into pizza crust. Nutrient-dense and low in calories, cauliflower is a healthy addition to any diet, promoting wellness and culinary creativity. This blog is informative and useful.

Penelope

Penelope

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bell67505@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image