เดลี่ ฟาน

เดลี่ ฟาน

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tomtamzaza37@gmail.com

ความหมายของการแกะสลัก (3427 อ่าน)

19 พ.ค. 2563 09:42

การแกะสลัก จัดเป็นศิลปะประเภทหนึ่งที่รวมอยู่ในสาขาประติมากกรรม แต่ที่แตกต่างก็คือ กรรมวิธีของการแกะสลักคือการเฉือนออก และเป็นอุตสาหกรรมที่มีความสำคัญอย่างหนึ่ง เพราะนอกจากจะทำรายได้ให้กับผู้ผลิตแล้วยังเป็นอุตสาหกรรมที่แสดงออกถึงความมีศิลปะอันประณีตของชาติไทยอีกด้วย

การแกะสลัก (Carving) เป็นเทคนิคการสร้างสรรค์งานประติมากรรมมาแต่โบราณ ในการสร้างสรรค์จะต้องวางแผนงานไว้ก่อน เพราะการแกะสลักออกไปแล้ว ไม่สามารถจะเพิ่มเข้าไปใหม่อีกได้ เพราะวัสดุที่ใช้แกะสลักนั้นเป็นชนิดของแข็ง ได้แก่ หิน ไม้ ส่วนในการศึกษาของนักเรียนระดับนี้นั้น อาจจะใช้วัสดุจำพวกไม้เนื้ออ่อน สบู่ ปูนปลาสเตอร์ ผัก ผลไม้ เช่น มัน เผือก มะละกอ เป็นต้น

การแกะสลักผักเป็นศิลปะที่บรรพบุรุษของไทยได้สร้างสรรค์วิธีการ ตัด แต่ง ปอก หั่น ที่มีความสะดวกในการรับประทานและยังคงความละเอียดอ่อน ประณีต วิจิตรบรรจงไว้ในผลงาน ซึ่งเป็นศิลปะที่มีความเก่าแก่มานาน จากหลักฐานที่กันว่าเริ่มตั้งแต่สมัยสุโขทัย “ในพระราชพิธีจองเปรียง ซึ่งจัดขึ้นในวันเพ็ญเดือน 12 เป็นวันนักขัตฤกษ์ ชักโคมลอยโคม ในสมัยนั้นได้มีการประดิษฐ์โคมลอย โดยพระสนมภายในวังต่างคิดค้นประดิษฐ์ให้โคมลอยมีความงดงาม นางนพมาศหรือท้าวศรีจุฬาลักษณ์ ได้คิดแต่งโคมลอยให้งามประหลาดกว่าโคมของพระสนมทั้งปวง จึงนำผลพฤกษาลดาชาติมาแกะเป็นรูปมยุระคณาวิหคหงส์ ให้จับจิกเกสรบุปผาชาติอยู่ตามกลีบดอกกระมุท เป็นระเบียบเรียบร้อย วิจิตรไปด้วยสีย้อมสดสว่างควรทอดทัศนายิ่งนัก ทั้งเสียบเทียนธูปแล้วประทีปน้ำมันเปรียง เจือไขข้อพระโค” จากข้อความดังกล่าวย่อมเป็นสิ่งที่แสดงให้เห็นว่าการแกะสลักนั้นมีมาตั้งแต่สมัยสุโขทัยหรืออาจจะนานกว่านั้นไม่มีใครสามารถบอกเล่าได้ แต่สิ่งที่ปรากฏ ในข้อความนั้นย่อมบ่งบอกถึงการนำวิธีการแกะสลักมาใช้ประโยชน์ในการตกแต่งเพื่อให้เกิดความสวยงามด้วยการอาศัยฝีมือ

สนับสนุนบทความโดย lucabetasia

คือเว็บ บา คาร่าออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด

ประโยชน์ของการแกะสลักวัสดุเนื้ออ่อน

จัดตกแต่งจานอาหาร ประดับโต๊ะอาหารให้สวยงามน่ารับประทาน

แกะสลักดอกไม้ จัดแจกันแทนดอกไม้ได้

ใช้ประดับตกแต่งในงานพิธีต่างๆ

แกะสลักสร้างสรรค์เป็นรูปทรง ลวดลายต่างๆ เป็นของที่ระลึก ของขวัญในวันสำคัญ เช่น วันขึ้นปีใหม่ ฯลฯ

ทำให้เกิดทักษะ มีความเพลิดเพลินแก่ผู้แกะสลัก ทำให้เป็นคนใจเย็นมีความละเอียดอ่อน

เป็นการอนุรักษ์ ศิลปะ วัฒนธรรมไทยเพื่อสืบทอดแก่เยาวชนรุ่นหลังกระตุ้นให้เห็นความสำคัญและรู้คุณค่าของงานแกะสลักผักของไทย

ทำให้เกิดความคิดริเริ่มสร้างสรรค์ นำทักษะการแกะสลักไปประยุกต์ใช้วัสดุอื่นๆ เช่น เทียน ไม้ ดิน ปูน

เดลี่ ฟาน

เดลี่ ฟาน

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tomtamzaza37@gmail.com

yitzchak kerrigan

yitzchak kerrigan

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yitzchak.kerrigan@feerock.com

18 ม.ค. 2567 19:33 #1

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-root="1" data-sheets-value="{"1":2,"2":"I did benefit from browsing article content uploaded on this website. They're just notable and features numerous important material."}" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":15233,"3":{"1":0},"10":2,"11":0,"12":0,"14":{"1":2,"2":0},"15":"Calibri","16":11}">I did benefit from browsing article content uploaded on this website. They're just notable and features numerous important material. </span>ufabet7777

yitzchak kerrigan

yitzchak kerrigan

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yitzchak.kerrigan@feerock.com

ghori92

ghori92

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ashwin.shadrach@falltrack.net

3 ก.พ. 2567 21:06 #2

I simply reckoned it is an outline to share in case other companies was first experiencing difficulty looking for still Now i'm a small amount of doubting generally if i here's permitted to use artists and additionally explains relating to right..внос на кола от германия

ghori92

ghori92

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ashwin.shadrach@falltrack.net

Karter221

Karter221

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

shehorz98@gmail.com

21 ก.พ. 2567 20:18 #3

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-root="1" data-sheets-value="{"1":2,"2":"Common Weblog: The system with regard to varied viewpoints as well as experience. This acts like a centre with regard to numerous subjects, providing an array of info as well as views. Interesting visitors along with educational content material, Common Weblog fosters a residential area associated with understanding trade. Through way of life ideas to business improvements, it is a go-to location with regard to interested thoughts looking for useful experience."}" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":15105,"3":{"1":0},"11":0,"12":0,"14":{"1":2,"2":0},"15":"Calibri","16":11}">Common Weblog: The system with regard to varied viewpoints as well as experience. This acts like a centre with regard to numerous subjects, providing an array of info as well as views. Interesting visitors along with educational content material, Common Weblog fosters a residential area associated with understanding trade. Through way of life ideas to business improvements, it is a go-to location with regard to interested thoughts looking for useful experience. </span>https://yohandry.com

Karter221

Karter221

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

shehorz98@gmail.com

jameels feerock

jameels feerock

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jameel.samiel@feerock.com

20 มี.ค. 2567 16:36 #4

Wow, cool post. I&rsquo;d like to write like this too &ndash; taking time and real hard work to make a great article&hellip; but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. forex robot

jameels feerock

jameels feerock

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jameel.samiel@feerock.com

seooo servicesss

seooo servicesss

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

harker.don@feerock.com

24 มี.ค. 2567 12:46 #5

I read your blog frequently and I just thought I&rsquo;d say keep up the amazing work! forex robot

seooo servicesss

seooo servicesss

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

harker.don@feerock.com

ALEXENDER RAVI

ALEXENDER RAVI

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

waniyig851@weishu8.com

26 มี.ค. 2567 12:28 #6

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job forex robot

ALEXENDER RAVI

ALEXENDER RAVI

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

waniyig851@weishu8.com

MUZAMMIL SEO MUZAMMIL SEO

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cirevo8452@irnini.com

3 เม.ย 2567 12:59 #7

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. forex robot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cirevo8452@irnini.com

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cirevo8452@irnini.com

8 เม.ย 2567 12:46 #8

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. forex robot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cirevo8452@irnini.com

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cirevo8452@irnini.com

13 เม.ย 2567 18:18 #9

AU8 Entertainment City is your ultimate destination for online gaming fun! With our wide range of games and exceptional service, we guarantee an unforgettable experience for all players. Join us and start winning big today! AU8娛樂城

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cirevo8452@irnini.com

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cirevo8452@irnini.com

13 เม.ย 2567 21:54 #10

Unleash your inner Baccarat champion and rake in the winnings on our trusted online platform. baccarat

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cirevo8452@irnini.com

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

gonimiv523@tupanda.com

17 เม.ย 2567 17:16 #11

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It&rsquo;s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! forex robot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

gonimiv523@tupanda.com

Karter221

Karter221

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aleksandr.sayid@zooape.net

18 เม.ย 2567 18:00 #12

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-root="1" data-sheets-value="{"1":2,"2":"Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!."}" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":15233,"3":{"1":0},"10":2,"11":0,"12":0,"14":{"1":2,"2":0},"15":"Calibri, sans-serif","16":11}">Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. </span>forex robot

Karter221

Karter221

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aleksandr.sayid@zooape.net

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image