aew

aew

สมาชิก

Dominguez@montrezll247.com

8/26 Gamethread: Giants vs. Braves (34 อ่าน)

22 ม.ค. 2567 07:29

<br style="font-family: 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: medium;" /><span style="font-family: 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: medium;">All that I will certainly say about Saturday's video game between the San Francisco Giants and the Atlanta Braves is that I wish it goes much better than Friday's game in between the Giants and Braves did. That would certainly be very great. I would certainly like that a whole lot. The Giants are turning to an opener, making use of righty Ryan Walker to start things off. Pedestrian has actually pitched 34 times in his debut season and is 4-2 with a 2 </span>Tito Fuentes Jersey<span style="font-family: 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: medium;">. 14 AGE, a 3. 35 FIP, and 53 strikeouts to 13 strolls in 46. 1 innings. He's been made use of as an opener 10 times, and has a 2. 25 period in the duty. With Alex Wood being the only pitcher used out of the bullpen on Friday, and an off day on Thursday, the Giants have lots of options after Walker, with Tristan Beck, Jakob Junis, and Sean Manaea all available. For the Braves it's lefty Max Fried, who makes just his 10th beginning in an injury-shortened period. The Cy Youthful runner-up last year, Fried is 4-1 with a 2. 83 PERIOD, a 3. 10 FIP, and 45 strikeouts to 9 walks in 47. 2 innings </span>Jeff Samardzija Jersey<span style="font-family: 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: medium;">. So the Giants will certainly have their hands complete with him. Delight in the game, Giants fans. May it be more fruitful this time around.</span>

<div id="gtx-trans" style="position: absolute; left: -204px; top: -14px;"> </div>

aew

aew

สมาชิก

Dominguez@montrezll247.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image