Connor gardner

Connor gardner

สมาชิก

connorgardner613@gmail.com

From Cook to Security Guard: A Journey of Overcoming Addiction (70 อ่าน)

22 ส.ค. 2566 15:02

<p class="MsoNormal">[size= 14.0pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: 'Calibri',sans-serif; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA]I used to be a cook at one restaurant in the city of Manchester, but I was also addicted to drugs and alcohol, and I had no job, no family, and no friends. I was living on the restaurant plot and sometimes I have no idea what I do when I am on drugs. One day, I made a big mistake. At night time I came from a restaurant and in the street, I steal a laptop from an electronics store, but I was caught by the guards. They looked professional and skilled and muscular man, and he grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to his office. He said he was going to call the police and have me arrested. I told him that I was sorry, that I was desperate, and that I had no other choice. He asked me if I had any dreams or goals in life. He asked me if I wanted to change. He told me that he used to be a shafe too when he was younger. He said he had also been addicted to drugs and alcohol and had also been homeless and hopeless. He said he had also been caught stealing by a security guard, who had given him a second chance. Manchester Security Company[/size][size= 12pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial] [/size][size= 14.0pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: 'Calibri',sans-serif; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA]had offered him a job at the store, as his assistant. He said that he had accepted the offer, and had worked hard to prove [/size]

Connor gardner

Connor gardner

สมาชิก

connorgardner613@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image