Vergie B. Bailey

Vergie B. Bailey

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lillie_jenkins1@yahoo.com

Anyone else feel a loss of purpose after divorce? (150 อ่าน)

18 ส.ค. 2565 23:16

Anyone else feel a loss of purpose when you had to leave your family after divorce https://onlinedivorcer.com/county-specific-resources/california/divorce-in-riverside-county?

I found having a family and a house to be a major life goal I hadn't really known I wanted until I had it.

Ever since, I've been kind of empty. Dating isn't interesting, sex with women I don't have a connection with is boring, and most friends I had were mutual friends that vanished post divorce. Being able to wake up with/put my son to bed, reading stories every night, seeing him after work every day...all gone. Being the non custodial parent sucks sometimes.

Some people like the freedom from it and I get that, but I still feel entirely lost. Does anyone else feel that way?

Vergie B. Bailey

Vergie B. Bailey

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lillie_jenkins1@yahoo.com

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

muhammadsheeraz455@gmail.com

20 ส.ค. 2565 16:52 #1

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. WordAi

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 16:55 #2

Nice blog. Found this while searching through Netflix Free Trial

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 16:58 #3

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Disney Plus Free Trial

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 16:59 #4

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. LeanBiome

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:02 #5

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. GlucoTrust

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:05 #6

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Exipure

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:06 #7

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Article Forge

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:07 #8

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Google Password Manager

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:11 #9

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Fluxactive Complete

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:13 #10

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Kerassentials

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:14 #11

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Website

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:15 #12

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Peacock Premium free trial

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:17 #13

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. svg logo generator

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:21 #14

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. svg logo maker

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:22 #15

I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. create svg logo

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

king seo

king seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

wogowa5407@tan9595.com

20 ส.ค. 2565 17:24 #16

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Peacock TV

king seo

king seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

wogowa5407@tan9595.com

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

21 ส.ค. 2565 20:32 #17

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Exipure

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

21 ส.ค. 2565 20:34 #18

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Exipure Reviews

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

21 ส.ค. 2565 20:37 #19

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Disney Plus Free Trial

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

21 ส.ค. 2565 20:38 #20

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Netflix Free Trial

life link

life link

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

king seo

king seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

wogowa5407@tan9595.com

24 ส.ค. 2565 23:52 #21

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Gumroad Alternatives

king seo

king seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

wogowa5407@tan9595.com

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

pzrxcxjytrwe@metalunits.com

24 ส.ค. 2565 23:54 #22

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Revive Daily Reviews

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

GraceEllie14

GraceEllie14

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

wvrkbzsudemutpk@alilot.com

24 ส.ค. 2565 23:56 #23

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Revive Daily

GraceEllie14

GraceEllie14

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

GraceEllie14

GraceEllie14

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

24 ส.ค. 2565 23:57 #24

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. HBO Max Free Trial

GraceEllie14

GraceEllie14

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

24 ส.ค. 2565 23:59 #25

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Glucofort

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

seo mind

seo mind

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kyizsokerijpkn@maxresistance.com

25 ส.ค. 2565 00:02 #26

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Ikaria Lean Belly Juice

seo mind

seo mind

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kyizsokerijpkn@maxresistance.com

seo King

seo King

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yzbgzdlpxvkf@maxresistance.com

25 ส.ค. 2565 00:03 #27

Nice blog. Found this while searching through GIMP Alternatives

seo King

seo King

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

25 ส.ค. 2565 00:04 #28

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Protetox Reviews

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

25 ส.ค. 2565 00:07 #29

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. His Secret Obsession

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mrseo mrseo

mrseo mrseo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

zxbbroefxrwv@maxresistance.com

25 ส.ค. 2565 00:08 #30

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Kaspersky Total Security

mrseo mrseo

mrseo mrseo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

zxbbroefxrwv@maxresistance.com

seo King

seo King

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

25 ส.ค. 2565 00:10 #31

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. SVG

seo King

seo King

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

25 ส.ค. 2565 00:12 #32

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Project Next

lifetime lifetime

lifetime lifetime

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image